Help with hyperlinks

James Lewes jameslewes at comcast.net
Sun May 25 15:20:00 EDT 2003

on 5/25/03 4:00 PM, Klaus Major at klaus at major-k.de wrote:

> Hi James,

>>> Is this what you had in mind?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Howard Bornstein
>>

>> I can get the first link to work, but the second does not. What am I
>> doing
>> wrong?
>>
>> James
>
> Please check that image "Usp" is not behind image "LA Free Press" ;-)
>
> You can use this little script to hide all images first:
>
> on hide_all
> lock screen
> repeat for each item i in "Free Press Cover.jpg,USP.jpg,LNS.jpg"
> hide image i
> end repeat
> unlock screen
> end hide_all
>
> put this into the same script as the script of Howard.
>
> Then change the script like this:
>
> on mouseup
> hide_all
> ## this will hide all images first before showing the next one...
> switch the clicktext
> case "Los Angeles Free Press"
> show image "Free Press Cover.jpg"
> break
>
> case "UPS"
> show image "USP.jpg"
> break
>
> case "LNS"
> show image "LNS.jpg"
> break
>
> -- and so on...
>
> end switch
> end mouseup
>

> Hope that helps...
>

> Regards
>
> Klaus Major
> klaus at major-k.de

The problem that I still have is that I cannot get anything other than the
first item to work. So when I click on Los Angeles Free Press, and ask it to
bring up image it does it without problem, but when I click on second item
nothing happens.

I am tempted to abandon Revolution for html and build my application that
way, unfortunately that will leave me with an overpowering sense of failure.

James