Getting startet: [WAS:] Where find help about objects likelittleArrows?

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Sat May 24 16:30:00 EDT 2003

>> But in fact, I'm trying to find how to script a little arrow,
>> but if it's possible IN THE DOCUMENTATION.
>
> Actually, if you open the Object Library to place a "Little Arrows MacOS
> Standard" object, when you click on it there is a description on how to
> use it in the Library itself (read the lower-right hand scrolling
> field). In fact, if you want, you can copy and paste the description
> into a text file and print it for your reference.
>
> Ken Ray
> Sons of Thunder Software
> Email: kray at sonsothunder.com

Ken, thank you, I have founded it but...
I have not understood how to work with this little arrows!!
How can I do to script:

If the key is up, then put 1 + 1 into tatsouin
If the key is down then put 1 - 1 into tatsouin

In fact, is it possible that somebody show me a little script in 4 lines
about how little arrows are working?

Thaaaaannnnk you!

François Cuneo
Site Web dédié au Macintosh http://www.cuk.ch