-10^2 (OT)

michael j. foy mike at flightline.co.uk
Fri May 23 04:11:02 EDT 2003

Dar is right, go to the head of the class, now where is my had with the
big D on it :-)

it's bodmas isn't it
Brackets
Of (as in powers of)
Division/multiplication whichever is encountered first, but it's
commutative so it doesn't matter
Addition/Substraction of equal importance
So in -10^2, the power is competed first then the negation is then
applied

Miock