dot notation

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu May 22 19:37:00 EDT 2003

Hi Richard,

The reason I always use the firstSecond way of naming handlers and
variables, is that I can select the whole name with a double-click.
Using first_second or first.second means that you can't do this
(although the underline one works in Mail, just not in Rev).

If you are going to add dot notation to your excellent style guide,
please mention this difference.

Sarah