Dial/dial tones (repeat message)

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Wed May 21 02:36:02 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, May 20, 2003, at 16:03 Europe/Vienna, Ken Norris wrote:

> Added: I really would like to convert my dialers to cross-platform so
> I can
> have duplicate dialers to dial from whichever platform I'm in. Also, a
> disabled friend's program needs to dial (tones) to a portable phone,
> because
> they bring him the phone...he doesn't have one in his room. If I can
> make
> this work, perhaps he can get a phone.

Hi Ken,
To convert and adapt sound files them from any format you have, I would
strongly recommend the free(!), you want belive its really free,
version of a professional sound tool called SPARK ME

Then use any dudeluduuuu sound file as a button click sound:
on mouseUp
   play audioClip "dudeluduuuu.wav"
   --do anything
end mouseUp

I have checked a lot of sound tools from Amadeus II to AudioX 2.0 ƒ
nothing come close to SPARK ME.
(If you are on a Mac)

hope that helps

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539