background owners (and Re: unplaced grp)

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue May 20 18:30:02 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, May 20, 2003, at 04:14 PM, Dave Cragg wrote:

> The backgroundNames property only returns groups whose
> backgroundBehavior is set to true.

At one time I made a list of what background functions and commands
refer to shared groups and what ones refer to those with
backgroundBehavior set to true.  I had forgotten which category
backgroundNames fell in.  I need to find my list.

> It should also be more reliable if, for example, you need to find
> which backgrounds are placed on exactly 1 or more cards.

Yes.  My backgrounds typically have backgroundBehavior set to false.

(I have found backgroundBehavior to be a nuisance.)

I think it cool how in a short time this script segment has evolved
very well.

Dar Scott