Animated Gif freezes on move

curry curry at pair.com
Mon May 19 17:43:01 EDT 2003

>the above works fine except that the dove "freezes" until the moves are
>over, then the GIF continues its repeat loop through its frames.

I have had problems sometimes. I haven't made a bug report yet,
because I didn't have time to try and figure out a recipe for it. If
there are problems, and the alwaysbuffer doesn't fix it, what I've
found is that it works if the icon image is on the same card as the
button that uses it, and I think it should be visible--so put the
location offscreen.

Curry