revXML

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Sun May 18 23:35:01 EDT 2003

On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 12:43  AM, Tuviah M Snyder wrote:
> OK will add revXMLName for 2.1. In the meantime it should be easy to
> write a function which does this
>
> function revXMLName tNode
>         set the itemdelimiter to "/"
>         put last item of tNode into tName
>         set the itemdelimiter to "["
>         return item 1 of tName
> end revXMLName

Thanks for the workaround.

Another question re: revXML. I can't get any standalone on OS X to work
with revxml.bundle. I've tried putting the revxml.bundle in various
places inside and outside my application bundle. What's the trick to
get this working, or is it just not working yet on OS X? (Rev 2.0 rc1,
OS X 10.2.6)

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com