Special Char Suggestions?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sun May 18 08:29:00 EDT 2003

>I thought you were shooting for 'get TYPE|fieldName'

I was originally, Dar...when I was planning to do pre- & post-editing
script manipulation.

However, Monte's comments about my binding the stack to the db caused
me to rethink the issue & try resolving field values at runtime via a
getSDBFieldValue function & a setSDBFieldValue command.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company