Rev Page Fault on Windows

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu May 15 09:24:02 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I had my first opportunity to work on Rev v2 OenoLog on Windows yesterday.

I encountered two issues I'm hoping someone can shed some light on:

1.  When attempting to transition to my main stack from the startup
stack, I get a "Rev caused an invalid page fault in Revolution.exe".
Could this be an indication of insufficient RAM allocated to the Rev
dev app (I have increased the RAM allocation on Mac OS to avoid
crashes there)?  If so, how does one change an app's RAM allocation
on Windows?

2.  When handlers from an open library stack in use are called, the
library stack window comes to the top.  What is causing this?  I'm
not sure if it's all handlers, but it certainly seems to be
associated with handlers that invoke ask dialogs.  Clues, anyone?
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company