shell() and sudo

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Wed May 14 17:38:01 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 14, 2003, at 04:20  PM, Yennie at aol.com wrote:

> Good point. I guess that surfaces my assumptions about where it would
> be used =).

Yep I'm guessing 99% of OS X machines only have a single user logged in
at one time. Although, there are a lot of UNIX people switching over to
OS X and those people are likely to use shell accounts more.

> Sounds like we need to check and see if open process is working on OS
> X yet. Anyone?

The 2.0 rc1 release notes say it's fixed, but I can't get it to work. I
filed a bug report.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com