Is it my mouse acting strange or it it RR 2.0???

tkuypers at pandora.be tkuypers at pandora.be
Tue May 13 13:24:01 EDT 2003

Does anybody else have a problem, when selecting a control and it sticks to
the pointer???

I first thought it was my wireless mouse, but I still have this strange
behaviour when using a regular mouse...
Just click on any control to select it, and it either sends a doubleclick or
it moves the object.

Also, when clicking on ³Select Grouped² or ³Edit Group² doesn¹t work on the
first click, most of the times I have to click it more then once. I also
blamed this on a hardware-problem, but now it still works like this, even
with a new mouse :(

Anybody any advice, or at least the support that I am not the only one?

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers