[OT] Quicktime in Windows apps

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 09:23:01 EDT 2003

I believe (and somone please correct me if I'm wrong)
that you can sign a distribution agreement with Apple
and distribute the Quicktime installer on CD-ROM.  So
if you're distributing your app on CD, just include
the Quicktime installer with it.  That way your users
won't have to download it.  You can check to see if
it's already installed by using the QTVersion()
function.

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally

--- "Wolfgang M. Bereuter" <wmb at internettrainer.com>