Has that company created embedded browser yet?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat May 10 15:46:01 EDT 2003

Yep, we've worked with Tuviah to create a DLL which effectively
'encapsulates' a browser (either IE or Mozilla) and let's the browser
communicate back and forth with RR.

you can do things like set the URL, refresh, go back and go forward, etc..
You can even embed custom tags in the html so your RR program can do
something when a certain page is loaded. But, we haven't done a whole lot of
testing with it, and I haven't gotten around to writing the documentation
yet...and there just aren't enough hours in the day;-)

Unfortunately, for now, it only works in Windows (we don't use Macs, so we
have no incentive to develop for them) -- but Tuviah mentioned he (or RR)
might be working on a Mac version after RR2 is released.

In any case, look for us to release this product around the same time RR
releases 2.0 (it only works in RR 2.0 or MC >2.4

best,

Chiopp