Bug or Feature?

Marty Billingsley marty at vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu
Fri May 9 13:10:00 EDT 2003

Hi --

Although I've been reading this list avidly I haven't had much opportunity
to sit down with RunRev 2 until recently.  To my surprise it's missing a
few features that I use all the time in HC:

1) the paint palatte has no lasso tool

2) option-drag of an object (or a selected paint area) doesn't make a copy
of it

Perhaps this has been covered in a previous discussion; is there a reason
behind the omissions?  Are they on a list of things to be done?  Has
anyone brought this up before?

Thanks,
  - marty

--
Marty Billingsley
The University of Chicago Laboratory Schools
marty at ucls.uchicago.edu