Revolution 2.0: Release Candidate

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu May 8 09:23:08 EDT 2003

Hello,

I'm happy to be able to tell you that we have just uploaded Revolution 2.0
Release Candidate 1 for all platforms.

------------------

* This is your last chance to test Revolution 2.0 before we release it.

* This is your last chance to benefit from the special offers we are
running.

------------------

You can download this test release from the usual link, here:

http://www.runrev.com/revolution/previews/

A Release Candidate is feature complete and mainly debugged.  It is the
final opportunity to report problems and have issues addressed before we
ship.  Please let us know as soon as possible, complete with a recipe to
reproduce the problem, if you find any bugs in this version.

You can still benefit from the special beta offers of free printed
documentation (value $99) with the Small Business Edition or with renewal
of an existing Professional Edition license.  New purchasers of the full
Professional Edition license can renew in the second year for only $99
(a saving of $200).

However, you'll need to hurry, as we will be shipping shortly!

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited: Software at the Speed of Thought
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.