Script created filled objects not filled in distribution builds

Jim Witte jswitte at bloomington.in.us
Mon May 5 00:19:01 EDT 2003

Hi,
   I've got the following script (simplified from a more complicated
script):

   create graphic
   set height of it to 40
   set width of it to 40
   set location of it to "60,60"
   set foregroundColor of it to green
   set backgroundColor of it to green

that creates a filled object on the screen.  When run in the Rev
development environment, it creates filled objects, but when I build a
distribution (with 2.0b2 as well as 1.1.1), the object is only
outlined, not filled.  But if I create a circle graphic explicitly and
set it's foreground and background color, it *is* filled in the
distribution.  Any ideas how to get a filled object?

Jim