New locs for old dialogs

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Sat May 3 19:14:01 EDT 2003

>Message: 14
>Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 14:18:47 +0200
>From: Wilhelm Sanke <sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de>
>To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>Subject: Re: New locs for old dialogs
>

>There are two  minor changes in my sample stacks
>"NewLocAnswer-Metacard.mc" and
>"NewLocAnswer-Revolution.rev" and its "answer dialog" substacks in
>folder
>
>"ftp://ftp.hrz.uni-kassel.de/pub/uni-kassel/Zentraler.Medienbereich/Sanke/Metacard/MetacardPractice/"

(snip)

>Regards,
>
>Wilhelm Sanke

Wilhelm,

Thank you for doing such a thorough job with this and sharing it. You
are a master of the dialog box. I also needed the reminder that you
can break the message line in two with  a CR mid-sentence.

Jim

P.S. With the changes you have made to the basic answer dialog, I
think you get a top-centered box with a simple call to answer "Dialog
is at the  top - center."