Importing graphic curved vector lines

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu May 1 16:54:00 EDT 2003

Thanks Alejandro,

Having a problem though with Illustrator doc

      	executing at 10:44:57 AM
Type	Object: can't set object property
Object	Import
Line	set the rect of this stack to 0,0, word -2 of localvariable1,word
-1 of localvariable1
Hint	button id 36011 of card id 1002 of stack
"/Users/katir/Desktop/revEpsImportV03p/EPS import V03p.rev"

is returned when I try to import an illustrator eps...

In the raw code field from your samples they look like this:

0.5 0 0 0 k
0 w
546 180 m
546 644 L
72 644 L
72 180 L
546 180 L

etc.

but the illutrator EPS looks like:

%!PS-Adobe-3.0 EPSF-3.0
%%Creator: Adobe Illustrator(TM) for Windows, version 4.0
%%AI8_CreatorVersion: 10.0
etc.

save it as postscript level one also didn't work.

Any recommendations?