getting through? postgres questions

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Thu May 1 09:40:01 EDT 2003

> Sorry could not find that in the documentation.
> I have attached a screen shot, can this mailing list take
> attachments?<br><br>

Yikes! Guys, I'm really sorry. This is partly my fault, I managed to approve
this message (which the mail software had correctly marked for moderation)
without observing it had an attachment...! Sadhu, in answer to your
question, no, this list does not normally accept attachments. They come over
as garbage in digest mode, and take up bandwidth, not to mention alarming
the virus conscious and causing the list to bounce off filters like a rubber
ball. Also, if you could send as plain text only, that would be great, again
html formatting and such like just translates to gibberish for the majority
of listers.

Thanks, and sorry again...I'll try to be more careful in future :(

Regards,

Heather

--
Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>