system requirements

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 15:38:01 EST 2003

Can someone tell me what the system requirements are
for a Rev stand-alone?  I can't find them anywhere.
I'm particularly interested in finding out if one will
run on Mac OS 8.5 or 8.6 or thereabouts.  Not that it
will be the end of the world if it doesn't.  It's just
that my company is in the education market, and a lot
of schools are still using older systems.  It'd be
nice if we could include them.  The app would pretty
much consist of multimedia type stuff (pictures,
sound, and animations).

Thanks,
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally