Group Background Behavior

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Fri Mar 28 16:53:01 EST 2003

On Thursday, March 27, 2003, at 09:48  PM, Geoff Canyon wrote:

> If you are using 2.0, the Navigator palette makes this easy: drag the
> background into the bookmark area to make a bookmark. Switch to card
> view. Hilite the cards you want the background to be on, and the
> bookmark of the background. Click and drag the bookmark of the
> background onto any of the cards you hilited. The background will be
> placed on all the cards.
>
> Under any version of Rev, you can still use Navigator. It comes with a
> plugin to do this: Place BG onto Cards.
>
> <http://www.inspiredlogic.com/navigator>

Here is something similar. Can rev navigator do this?

I'm copying cards from one stack to another. If the destination stack
has background "fu" and the copied card has a group "fu" then I end up
with 2 fu backgrounds in the destination stack. Repeat several times
and now I have a whole mess of backgrounds, and have to pick through
the duplicate groups, delete them and place the 1 group I want on the
cards. I need a copy-card-and-merge-backgrounds tool.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com