Streaming media [was:Scripted musical notation available ]

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Mar 26 04:23:01 EST 2003

erik hansen wrote:

> this seems like a new frontier for rev.
> for sales and publicity, i don't see how you can
> beat streaming video in rev.

I'm intrigued by the idea, but I'm finding my dinosaur mind unable to blend
the two traditionally distinct tasks involved: authoring and broadcasting.

With the anticipated authoring features, Rev would seem a wonderfully rich
and flexible ways to author content, which could be sent over the wire when
it's done using any number of existing streaming solutions.

Where I find myself limited is in trying to think of QT content that can be
authored in real time for live broadcasting.

What sort of QT content would you ideally want to both author and stream in
real time?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation