Send an eMail attachment?

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Mon Mar 24 12:44:00 EST 2003

Ken,

I found Shao Sean's libSMTP library on the user contributions list...  This
is what I'm looking for!  My only problem is that it takes 28 seconds to
send an eMail with a 5307 byte text file attachment.  From Outlook (with the
same attachment and message), it took about 2 seconds.

I wrote an eMail to Shao to see if I am doing something wrong.  I'm waiting
for his reply.

Thank you for the suggestion/reply.  This list is a great place to get help.
I would like to post more responses to those who need help (when I know the
answer), but the "pros" on this list are so on top of it, that by the time I
read it, someone has already answered!  :)

Thanks again,
Dan