Scripted musical notation available

erik hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 19:09:01 EST 2003

--- Luigi Di Martino <mirrorman54 at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Erik
>
> Yes I think I get what it is you are up to now.
> I love it! It is definately
> a positive direction to take because it makes
> what can seem very daunting as
> a cool bit of fun. Life is for having fun
> right?!!! A dance orientated
> program for teaching maths and computor
> programming would help in obvious
> ways I can imagine. Beginners need to get
> excited.

thanks a lot, the basic idea of stepping through
scripts and watching the mathematical changes
increment by increment can apply to ANYthing.
turtle graphics was a big help for me with logic
and geometry. see Jim Hurley's book.

one thing that emerged from writing a demo, was
making custom Variable Watchers for just the
variables being followed, in a larger font.

> I live in Cambridge, England btw...came over
> here at the age of five, from Naples!
>
> Lui

Ida Lupino did that!
-then made great films with Humphry Bogart.

=====
erik at erikhansen.org    http://www.erikhansen.org