Scripted musical notation available

Luigi Di Martino mirrorman54 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 10:44:00 EST 2003

Hi Rick

That is assuming you have the right idea on what I want to do with my
flipping! By what you have said I'm afraid you do not, although mirroring
well known oieces of music is a side effect. Mirror music has been around
for a lot of years and I have read one or two books on it.

I have a book on the subject of mirror music too and none of it is based on
any information I have seen before. That is the reason that I am keen to
build a program that deals with these new things. They include merging the
scales with the Vedic square, which contains the same hidden structures that
are evident on the "mirror" side of scales.
These structures are also plottable on the Tzolkin grid and can be run along
with the Fibonacci numbers, and of course much has already been done with
the Fibinacci numbers in a musical sense. However they have never been
associated with a unique hidden mirror musical structure, which is what I am
learning to base compositions on. I have also merged these structures with
the alphabet and associated notes to letters that shows the alphabet also
contains the same axis points leading to the same hidden structure.

My favorite christmas mirror has to be 'Twelve days of Christmas'! But 'Born
to be wild' sounds so discordant.

Thanks
Lui