Use of Revolution ...

Bernard Sauterel bernard at hubrisys.com
Thu Mar 20 09:35:40 EST 2003

Greetings

I am evaluating differents tools in order to develop a financial
application (I also looked at RealBasic, Omnis Studio, 4D) :

Some requirements / caracteristics :
- stand alone application, not Internet based
- lot of data and calculation on that data
- many different kinds of reports
- 2D/3D graphics

I like the Revolution concept and features, but I am not sure
it will allow me to fulfill the above requirements.

Also needed is cross-plateform, "double-clickable application"
simplicity, ease of use and productivity of the IDE, GUI builder:
here I know that Revolution will fit.

I would appreciate any comments, opinions from the existing
community.

Thanks in advance

Bernard Sauterel