Wrong folder

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Mar 19 21:47:00 EST 2003

What about adding a line to check if the folder exists and asking for
it to be selected if not:

if there is a folder "/Macintosh HD/Revolution 1.1.1 Classic/Doggies/"
then
   set the defaultFolder to "/Macintosh HD/Revolution 1.1.1
Classic/Doggies/"
else
   answer folder "Please select the picture folder:"
   set the defaultFolder to it
end if

This would also tell you if there was something wrong with your
original folder path.

Sarah