Wrong folder

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Wed Mar 19 20:57:01 EST 2003

**********
> From: "Ken Ray" <kray at sonsothunder.com>
> Subject: RE: Wrong folder
> Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:26:51 -0600
>
> Ken, try adding a trailing "/" to your path; Rev might be a bit
> particular about that...
----------
Nope. Didin't work. Here's the whole script:

on mouseUp
  set the defaultFolder to "/Macintosh HD/Revolution 1.1.1 Classic/Doggies/"
  answer file empty with filter "JPEGs,*.jpg"
  put url ("binfile:" & it) into img 1 of grp 1
end mouseUp

...shows me the Desktop list. It looks fine to me, so I have no clue where
to go from here.

Ken N.