Exporting vector graphics

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Mar 19 13:47:00 EST 2003

Jim Hurley wrote:

> Before I dig into this, do you know of any Mac graphics applications
> which accept SVG format? I have check FreeHand and Canvas and neither
> of these do.

I also found this list of native SVG editors at the W3C site:

<http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/SVG-Implementations.htm8#svgedit>

It seems from that list that Illustrator 10 does export to SVG, so it seems
reasonable that it imports it as well.

Most of the other tools there seem to be relatively obscure UNIX packages.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation