questions

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Wed Mar 19 13:34:01 EST 2003

**********
> From: baccheschi at tin.it
> Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:41:17 +0100
> Subject: questions
>
> Please
> is it possible to "dial" like in HyperCrd ?
----------
No "dial" command. You will need to address the modem and issue an AT
command to it, but I haven't tried that. That's why my dialing stuff is
still in HC under OS 9.1, and will remain there until Rev comes up with
something comparable. Sorry I couldn't help more, but there are quite a few
posts under the thread "Revolution telephony" in the archives. You can do a
Google search of the archives by clicking
<http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:lists.runrev.com>
> Is it possible to Open URL ?
Please take a look at the Transcript Dictionary under the Help menu. Where
it says "Find term", type "url". All will become clear ;+)

Ken N.