Flash/QTdebug/ActiveX

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Wed Mar 19 12:22:00 EST 2003

Hi all,

>>> Being able to use Flash animations natively in Revolution would be
>>> very nice.  Using it within QuickTime is a suitable workaround for
>>> now.
> Personally, I would rather see Rev updated with some of Flash's
> features:
> text and graphic antialiasing, draw object transparency, multichannel
> sound
> (not using QT), rotatable text, etc.

Yes, exactly!

And mybe some options for scaling an object WHILE it is moving along a
path.
OK, this can be done by heavy scripting, but speed and smoothness is
another thing... ;-)

Oh, and some "curves" (not necessarily bezier) would be fine :-)
(For animation paths...)

...and "draw"-text would be lovely, too...

...and...and...and...

> Why use two separate tools to get the
> job done when you could use one?

Yo. :-)