Flash/QTdebug/ActiveX

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Mar 19 11:43:03 EST 2003

>> Being able to use Flash animations natively in Revolution would be
>> very nice.  Using it within QuickTime is a suitable workaround for now.

Just curious, what would be the benefit of running Flash natively within
Rev?  You can build a standalone Flash projector so you can already build
Flash applications.

Personally, I would rather see Rev updated with some of Flash's features:
text and graphic antialiasing, draw object transparency, multichannel sound
(not using QT), rotatable text, etc.  Why use two separate tools to get the
job done when you could use one?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director