Launch Command

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Mar 19 00:49:00 EST 2003

In order to be consistent across all platforms, Revolution uses a slash
"/" as the delimiter for file paths, in your case over-riding the
normal Mac colon ":".

Now that you have located the application, I think the following should
work:
	launch "Macintosh HD/Applications/TextEdit.app"	(Rev 1.1.1)
or	launch "/Applications/TextEdit.app"				(Rev 2.0)

Note that because of the peculiar nature of OS X application bundles,
checking for the existence of a file will fail. Check instead for a
folder if you are looking for an application.

e.g. there is a file "Macintosh HD/Applications/TextEdit.app"  -- false
	there is a folder "Macintosh HD/Applications/TextEdit.app"  -- true

Hope this helps,
Sarah