Finally That's it!!! (Replacing group images, etc.)

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Tue Mar 18 18:40:01 EST 2003

MEGA-THANKS everyone for your help (John, Klaus, Cubist, et al, and
especially Jacque). I knew there had to be an easy answer. Now that I have
the basic answer I can move on to where it will actually be used. Whew!

Once I set the image in the right layer of my concept stack, this is what
worked perfectly:

on mouseUp
  set the defaultFolder to "Doggies" -- this could be different.
  answer file empty with filter "JPEGs,*.jpg" -- this too.
  put url ("binfile:" & it) into img 1 of grp 1
  send "choose browse tool" to me in 20 milliseconds
end mouseUp

Ken N.