Scripted musical notation available

erik hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 18:31:00 EST 2003

--- Luigi Di Martino <mirrorman54 at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Kurt
>
> Thanks ever so much for your explanation. Your
> last paragraph especially has made my mind
> up to go get the Revolution 2.0.
> Lui

try this:
http://www.shopperturnpike.com/usefulsoftware/midi_format.html

"this table shows the structure of a MIDI file of
the type constructed by the "MIDI Builder" plugin
for Runtime Revolution."

Kurt

===

good choice Luigi. i have started a "listlet" on
hard core MIDI issues in Rev. if anything is
remotely of interest to the regular Rev list then
it can come here. if it as arcane and specific as
the above URL that Kurt contributed then it might
be more easily handler off-list.

as soon as i get a little extra time, there will
be info on my RunRev Fanzine website page.

Erik

=====
erik at erikhansen.org    http://www.erikhansen.org