Flash/QTdebug/ActiveX

Bradley Borch brad at activadesign.com
Tue Mar 18 09:52:01 EST 2003

Somebody responded earlier regarding getting Flash to talk to Rev.
Apparently there's a QTdebug hook built for LSP users. Flash
documentation also mentions communicating to host apps via ActiveX.
Sorry for the ignorance, but is there some documentation that discusses
how these layers work together (Rev-specific or otherwise)?

PS As I've said before, I'd be excited about using Rev if I could imbed
Flash files for animation and interfaces. If I'm the only one
interested in this I'll shut up and lurk ;-]