OS X & answer file

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Tue Mar 18 09:03:00 EST 2003

On 18/3/03 7:59 am, Alex Rice <alrice at ARCplanning.com> wrote:

> If Rev were to try to accommodate, and I think it should, (every time I
> check out a .rev file out my version control system, it's creator code
> gets stripped, and it's not available in Rev's open dialog) Here is a
> good model to follow:

Saving the stack will restore the creator type.  You can bypass the File
menu problem in 2.0 by holding down the option key when choosing open.
We're looking at a way to allow handling both the .rev extension and the
file type together in that dialog, but I don't know for sure if it will make
the cut for 2.0 or not.

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited: Software at the Speed of Thought
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.