[SC] Re: Supercard vs. Rev

David Vaughan dvk at dvkconsult.com.au
Sun Mar 16 16:55:01 EST 2003

On Sunday, Mar 16, 2003, at 23:27 Australia/Sydney, Chilton Webb
<chilton at tca.net> wrote:

> And no, expecting Mac users using Jaguar to set Revolution's UI to use
> OS9's appearance, is NOT acceptable.

Chilton, I presume you were not attempting to be a little deceptive so
I take it the above simply represents an error or unfamiliarity with
Rev. You can correct your comment by changing "users" to "developers",
because users are unaffected, using Appearance Manager under Rev with
no problems at all. For completeness you should also add a reference to
yourself after "unacceptable" as I appear to be only one of very many
Jaguar users who have found Revolution quite acceptable ever since
Jaguar emerged. That it is open to improvement is, in my humble but
rather extensive experience, not unique to this software, which on
balance serves me more effectively and more pleasantly than do its
principal competitors.

regards
David