Launch command

Roger Guay rogerguay at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 16 13:17:03 EST 2003

Thanks for your reply,  Richard.  I get a false when I type "put
exists("/Hard Disk/Applications/GetIt/TextEdit")" into the message box,
yet I know that It's in there.  I also tried "put exists("/Macintosh
HD/Applications/GetIt/TextEdit")"  since that is the tittle of my hard
drive, but to no avail.  Any ideas?

Thanks, Roger