Supercard vs. Rev

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Fri Mar 14 23:35:01 EST 2003

**********
> Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:19:52 -0800 (PST)
> From: Jan Schenkel <janschenkel at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: Supercard vs. Rev

> I have no
> doubt we'll see a solid upgrade emerging soon.
> And having been dependent on Microsoft development
> tools in the past, I'd rather they take their time to
> do it right, not just ship it.
AMEN!!

For myself, I have no problem whacking my patience into submission now for
the benefit of not having it tried over and over down the road.

Remember, SuperCard is not xplatform, so it only has 1/2 the problems to
account for, and it's been a long time since the last upgrade. OTOH, I still
wish Supercard the best. There's still room at the table.

Ken N.