DragDrop

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 05:18:00 EST 2003

>Well I did a final check to see if everything I had
>implemented actually worked well, and it passed my
>test so I guess you guys can play around with it now.

And then I inserted an incorrect link. How profoundly
smart. So, in an attempt to save a bit of face, here's
another direct link for your downloading pleasures:
http://www.geocities.com/janschenkel/downloads/dragdroplist.zip

----

I just toyed around with it under RunRev 2 pb4 running
on MacOS X, and it seems to work just fine. However,
the colours aren't what they're supposed to for a
MacOS app, but I'm sure that's not too much of a
burden:
- change the colours of field "DragFld" to something
more appropriate
- tinker the script of the btn "DragShield" where it
says "set the textColor of ..."

On the bright side, as I was looking at the color
controls, which indeed seem to lack effect, I
discovered two custom cursors that looked remarkably
like what I want. So I'll incorporate those later :)

Have a nice day,

Jan Schenkel.

=====