DragDrop

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 16:49:01 EST 2003

--- yves COPPE <yvescoppe at skynet.be> wrote:
> >Hi Yves, Klaus et al,
> >
> >I have something in the pipeline for just that
> >purpose. It works for the following:
> >- drag'n'drop between two separate pre-determined
> >fields
> >- drag'n'drop within a single field
> >The thing I'd still like to add is drag'n'drop
> between
> >fields and rearranging within the fields at the
> same
> >time.
> >
> >That's why I was hoping that drag'n'drop with list
> >fields was planned in RR 2.0, but I don't know
> whether
> >or not it is one of the 'to be finalised' items.
> >However, if you want, I can clean up what I have
> and
> >host it on my geocities site later today.
> >
> >Which reminds me: does anyone have custom cursors
> with
> >an 'open' hand and a 'closed' hand to show that you
> >can drag the content, and that you've grabbed it ?
> If
> >you, Klaus or anyone else can give me those, I'll
> >incorporate them.
> >

> Super, let me know when it is ready and the adress
> of your site where
> we can download your stack...
> --
> Greetings.
>
> Yves COPPE

Hi Yves, Klaus et al.

Well I did a final check to see if everything I had
implemented actually worked well, and it passed my
test so I guess you guys can play around with it now.
Here's a direct link for your downloading pleasures:
http://www.geocities.com/janschenkel/downloads/dragdroplist.rev

If things don't work as expected, or if you have any
suggestions or something to contribute, don't hesitate
to mail me directly.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

PS to those of you wondering what else is in my
test-code vault : more will come as I find the time to
clean things up ; let's just say I've had plenty of
fun with fields and buttons.

=====