How change the rect of an image on an other card ?

Ludovic Thebault ludovic.thebault at laposte.net
Thu Mar 13 09:38:03 EST 2003

Hello,

I've made a little stack to make a basic slideshow.
I use this script to "magnify" little pictures, but it doesn't works:

show image 1 of next cd
set the filename of image 1 of next cd to line (random(the number of
lines of the files)) of the files
get the rect of image 1 of next cd
repeat with n=1 to 4
  put (item n of it*0.5)+item n of it into item n of it
end repeat
set the rect of image 1 of next cd to it
set the loc of image 1 of next cd to the screenloc
visual effect dissolve
go next cd

But if i replace 'image 1 of next cd' by 'image 1 of this cd' the script
works. Same problem with Rev 1.1.1r2 and Rev 2.0p4

any idea ? Thanks