DragDrop

yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Thu Mar 13 08:13:01 EST 2003

Hi,

1) Drag and drop
I began to "play" with 2.0 pre beta
I found this version very much more interesting than the previous

So I'd like to make something new

I've a LOCKED list fld "A" and a LOCKED list fld "B".
I want to drag one line of plain text from A -> B
the (plain) text should disappear from the A list and appears in B list
And I'd like the cursor changes when I click on a line fo fld "A" to
show the drag and drop may start untiil the mouse is released..

Can someone explain me how to proceed ??

2) on Mac OS X I'd like to have a window (a stack) with the "alu"
decoration (like iTunes or iPhoto)

How to do it ?? I've tried with the new WindowShape, but didn't find
the trick...

Thank you for answering those "pre-release" questions....
But I'm sure it will give interest for many people.

Cheers.
--
Greetings.

Yves COPPE