databases and Rev

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 14:23:01 EST 2003

Just wondering what some of you have used for
databases with your Revolution apps?  I'm looking for
something that will run on Windows and Mac and will
work for both a stand-alone single-user version and
and a network multi-user version.

I've done quite a bit of research on this, and still
haven't found the perfect solution.  Maybe that's
because one doesn't exist.  :-)  But I would like to
know what some of you have used in the past (mySQL,
Oracle, PostgreSQL, Valentina, etc.)  I am aware that
Valentina does not currently have a client/server
version, but that Paradigma Software is working on it.

Any suggestions and/or experiences would be very
helpful.

Thank you,

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally