splash screen

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Mar 12 12:04:00 EST 2003

Yves,

You should make two stacks, one for the splash screen and one for your
stack where you can save data. This is because you can't save data back
to a standalone or to any substacks IN a standalone. So you'd do
something like this:

-- script of splash screen standalone
on openStack
  send "Continue" to me in 2 seconds
end openStack

on Continue
  open stack "Main.rev"
  quit
end Continue

Put them both in the same folder and this should work.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/