Does Send To Program Work?

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Mar 11 00:56:01 EST 2003

It works for me when send messages to Rev standalones on the same
computer, back I have had no success sending to other programs or to
any programs on networked Macs. I get error -1701 if networking and
-1708 of trying to send to other apps (e.g. Finder) on my own computer.
This is with OS X 10.2.4 and Rev 2 pre-beta 2.

Is send to program supposed to work with other applications? I know
many other apps are AppleEvent aware, so surely it should work. And if
so, how do you get it to work over a network?

Sorry - haven't answered your question, just added to it :-(
Sarah