Does Send To Program Work?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Mar 11 00:32:01 EST 2003

Rob,

I'm currently using it in OS 10.2 to send custom messages between
standalones. I'm using MC 2.4.3 on which Rev 1.5A7 is based (I believe).
The only difference is I'm using "without reply", as in:

 put "DoMyStuff" into pMessage
 put "MyStandalone" into pApp
 send pMessage to program pApp without reply
 if the result is not empty then
   answer "Error in send"
 end if

Hope this helps you track it down,