List View GUI

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Sun Mar 9 17:50:00 EST 2003

**********
> Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 15:45:29 -0600
> From: Brad Allen <BradAllen at mac.com>
> Subject: List View GUI
>
> Is there a preexisting way in Rev to build a list view GUI, with
> repeating control widgets within a scrollable body?
>
> Any ideas on this will be appreciated...thanks.
I'm not a FileMaker user, but I am interested in your project from the
aspect of emulating the list view GUI.

Check out the Image Library (Development menu), and then check out the
imageSource property. You can make images that emulate the 'look and feel'
of the FileMaker list view GUI and work them into a scrollable field. Will
that work for you?

HTH,
Ken N.